east hampton sandwich plano

east hampton sandwich plano
4. 12. 2020 No Comments Novinky

Next. East Hampton Sandwich Co. at The Shops At Legacy, address: 5741 Legacy Dr, Plano, Texas - TX 75024. The clam chowder was delicious and fresh! I ordered the crab cake salad,...which you can also get as a sandwich or wrap. East Hampton Sandwich Co. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. 3 menu pages, 373 reviews, 65 photos - East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Plano. Find out what's popular at East Hampton Sandwich Co. in Plano, TX in real-time and see activity When I went online to choose beforehand, each menu item had a picture so you see exactly what you are getting. Maria Hartstein Febrero 28, 2017 Turkey pesto sandwich on wheat bread was delicious, but I would pass on the sweet potato fries 7300 Lone Star Dr C128, The Shops at Legacy, Plano, TX 75024-5647 +1 469-467-1810 Website Menu + Add hours. MORE PHOTOS. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Maybe a bit too expensive for...the quality, but it is convenient.More, Everything we have tried at this sandwich shop has been out of this world. At East Hampton Sandwich Company, we see every sandwich as an opportunity to offer you our best. Also liked the chowder . At East Hampton Sandwich Company, we see every sandwich as an opportunity to offer you our best. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Maria Hartstein Febbraio 28, 2017 Turkey pesto sandwich on wheat bread was delicious, but I would pass on the sweet potato fries location_on. The lettuce was topped with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and 2 good size crab cakes. I ordered the crab cake salad,...which you can also get as a sandwich or wrap. The clam chowder was delicious and fresh! I grew up on and still go to Lukes Lobster in NYC a few times per year. 7300 Lone Star Dr C128, The Shops at Legacy, Plano, TX 75024-5647. Consider this shop as a small meeting caterer, Delicious unique sandwiches, casual atmosphere. Come try their taco s , we're sure you won't be disappointed. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. I've tried the Plano one - here's my take. Everyone liked their sandwiches...or salads. Get quick answers from East Hampton Sandwich Co staff and past visitors. Everything was delicious, and their homemade chips as well as french fries were excellent too. I...am now wondering why I waited so long to go here. I splurged on the homemade donuts - so good and just the right amount of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. See all 53 photos taken at East Hampton Sandwich Co. by 1,113 visitors. See all 53 photos taken at East Hampton Sandwich Co. by 1,113 visitors. Phone number, hours. Sign in. I...am now wondering why I waited so long to go here. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Jackie Bese: The hot cheese and short rib sandwich is fantastic! 3 menu pages, ⭐ 385 reviews, 89 photos - East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Dallas. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Aug 25, 2018 - East Hampton Sandwich Co. is a restaurant with a NY-coastal theme, with locations in the DFW and Houston metros. Thank you for the great hospitality! This may not be my only visit this trip. 7300 LONE STAR DR (972) 931-0007. The whole family can enjoy a meal at this restaurant with its kid-friendly fare. Hotels near Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve, Hotels near The Interurban Railway Museum, Hotels near St. Andrew United Methodist Church, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plano, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plano. See more of East Hampton Sandwich Co. on Facebook. East Hampton Sandwich Co. Unclaimed. Delivery & Pickup Options - 330 reviews of East Hampton Sandwich Co. - CLOSED "This place was seriously in desperate need for the people who work in these shops! 22 reviews #27 of 78 Quick Bites in Plano $$ - $$$ Quick Bites. Serving a range of tasty food and drink, East Hampton Sandwich in Plano will have you thinking about seconds (or thirds). You will not regret it.More. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant too.More, I had heard about this place and finally decided to try it out. Thank you for the great hospitality! You will not regret it.More. I will be back to try others. Forgot account? Enter an address. It was spot on and a really good size portion for dinner. Plan your road trip to East Hampton Sandwich Co in TX with Roadtrippers. in this sandwich shop for lunch. Get Directions. About See All. Open Now. 4.3. Get your order delivered or pick it up. East Hampton Sandwich Co. (Legacy North) Sandwich Shop in Plano, Texas. We put our all into every part of your visit, from our scratch-made ingredients and fixings to our quick, friendly service and the gracious spaces where we welcome you. Founder and CEO Hunter Pond (left) with Kyle Brooks, President and Director of Marketing // photos by Jennifer Shertzer For an " order out" place, these were a great improvement on the usual.More, Our 25-member meeting was catered by EHSC by phone from Canada to a Plano location, and they delivered in every way. For an " order out" place, these were a great improvement on the usual. Call Menu Info. At East Hampton Sandwich Co., we strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Plano! East Hampton Sandwich Co. Plano; East Hampton Sandwich Co., West Plano; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for East Hampton Sandwich Co. The lettuce was topped with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and 2 good size crab cakes. 4.3. Everything was delicious, and their homemade chips as well as french fries were excellent too. 4.7 (424 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Order delivery online from East Hampton Sandwich Company in PLANO instantly with Seamless! East Hampton Sandwich Co. Plano; East Hampton Sandwich Co., West Plano; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for East Hampton Sandwich Co. am now wondering why I waited so long to go here. East Hampton Sandwich Co. East Hampton - Hudson House Collab!! Out of the 292 aggregated online reviews of East Hampton Sandwich … East Hampton Sandwich Co, Plano Picture: Chicken Caesar Salad. The smoked paprika dressing was the perfect match. Big is an apt description of Pond’s three-year-old concept, East Hampton Sandwich Company, which expanded into Plano in 2013 and is poised to launch seven more regional locations in the coming years. Popular Items. American, Sandwiches, Fast food, Vegetarian options. 4.3 out of 5 stars. East Hampton Sandwich Co. is a Sandwiches type business located at 7300 Lone Star Dr, Plano, TX. Food arrived at the requested time with everyone getting exactly what they'd ordered from the online menu. Forgot account? I splurged on the homemade donuts - so good and just the right amount of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar. East Hampton Sandwich Co. is a restaurant located in Plano, Texas at 7300 Lone Star Drive. You will not regret it. The helpful staff and the quality of the food will undoubtedly exceed expectations. Top Deals Nearby. (7 Tips) " fried chicken and jack and the turkey" (2 Tips) I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant too. Best we have tried anywhere. Pickup . The Cuban sandwich with a White Rascal is a great combination especially if you can enjoy the patio. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. 7300 Lone Star Drive Plano, TX 75024 Uber. Maria Hartstein Février 28, 2017 Turkey pesto sandwich on wheat bread was delicious, but I would pass on the sweet potato fries 107. ratings. The lettuce was topped with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and 2 good size crab cakes. East Hampton Sandwich Co: Worth a try - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Plano, TX, at Tripadvisor. Community See All. 7300 Lone Star Dr C128, The Shops at Legacy, Plano, TX 75024-5647 +1 469-467-1810 Website Menu + Add hours. Share. East Hampton Sandwich Co. 93% Off. 439 people follow this. Maria Hartstein Şubat 28, 2017 Turkey pesto sandwich on wheat bread was delicious, but I would pass on the sweet potato fries Restaurant on … No violations were reported from this inspection. or salads. I liked my grilled chicken with goat cheese- but I really liked the home made potato chips ( sinful, addictive) and the fries and yam fries. More. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. What I love is they have online ordering too in case you want to bring it home instead. This may not be my only visit this trip. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,438 candid photos and videos. 17 tips and reviews. East Hampton Sandwich Co. (877) 585-1085. Special thanks to Kristen, our catering manager....We'll be using you again soon.More, I had a wonderful patty melt at East Hampton Sandwich Co. and was able to try a couple of their other sandwiches that our party ordered. East Hampton Sandwich Co. is a restaurant located in Plano, Texas at 7300 Lone Star Drive. When I went online to choose beforehand, each menu item had a picture so you see exactly what you are getting. Menus. which you can also get as a sandwich or wrap. About East Hampton Sandwich CO: East Hampton Sandwich is located at 7300 Lone Star Dr in Plano, TX - Collin County and is a business listed in the categories Sandwich Shop Restaurants and Restaurant Sandwich Shops. East Hampton Sandwich Company was Dallas’ first foray into the world of "fine-casual" dining. East Hampton Sandwich is located at 7300 Lone Star Dr in Plano, TX - Collin County and is a business listed in the categories Sandwich Shop Restaurants and Restaurant Sandwich Shops. Terribly overpriced for the product, I am a bit spoiled when it comes to lobster rolls. Start your order. Get quick answers from East Hampton Sandwich Co staff and past visitors. Serving a range of tasty food and drink, East Hampton Sandwich in Plano will have you thinking about seconds (or thirds). For an " order out" place, these were a great improvement on the usual. There is...a sandwich to please everyone here!More, We had a break from some filming we were doing and there were various orders.. I will be back to try others. We dropped in based on a recommendation. Closed Opens at 10:30 +1 469-467-1810. It’s also a perfect spot to meet up with a few friends after work (hello, $3 microbrewery drafts!). When I went online to choose beforehand, each menu item had a picture so you see exactly what you are getting. which you can also get as a sandwich or wrap. Aug 25, 2018 - East Hampton Sandwich Co. is a restaurant with a NY-coastal theme, with locations in the DFW and Houston metros. 439 people follow this. "Cheap mimosas, wonderful outdoor seating, lobster rolls are great." 88 Food was good; Create New Account. Search. The establishment earned a B letter grade . Community See All. It was spot on and a really good size portion for dinner. The bun was fresh and toasted right. Not only are the sandwiches and wraps delicious, the sweet potato fries are outstanding. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. East Hampton Sandwich Co. store or outlet store located in Plano, Texas - The Shops At Legacy location, address: 5741 Legacy Dr, Plano, Texas - TX 75024. If you ladies are out shopping be sure to make a stop...in this sandwich shop for lunch. casual dining experience, where you order, sit down and enjoy your beverages (their Meyer Lemonade is especially good), and they bring your food to your table when it is ready. The smoked paprika dressing was the perfect match. I splurged on the homemade donuts - so good and just the right amount of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar. It was spot on and a really good size portion for dinner. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. I was recently traveling in Plano for business and saw this quaint sandwich shop and stopped in for a delicious dinner. Previous . After you do business with East Hampton Sandwich CO, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Join East Hampton Sandwich Co., in Dallas. Stop in for lunch or dinner. So many other places to try. Are you hungry for american food? Comes with a horseradish dipping sauce that is great too. Stop in for lunch or … When I went online to choose beforehand, each menu item had a picture so you see exactly what you are getting. East Hampton Sandwich Co Deals in Plano, TX 75024 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. The bun was fresh and toasted right. Create New Account. Maria Hartstein Fevereiro 28, 2017 Turkey pesto sandwich on wheat bread was delicious, but I would pass on the sweet potato fries They are open every day of the week. For an " order out" place, these were a great improvement on the usual.More, Our 25-member meeting was catered by EHSC by phone from Canada to a Plano location, and they delivered in every way. Although this is not Lukes, they do make a decent roll. 1,959 check-ins. If you want to see a complete list of all sandwich shops in Plano, we have you covered! I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant too. See more of East Hampton Sandwich Co. on Facebook. East Hampton Sandwich Co is a Fast Food spot in Plano. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing. Thank you for the great hospitality!More, East Hampton Sandwich Company has a unique menu that specializes in sandwiches with a twist. View the menu for East Hampton Sandwich Co. and restaurants in Plano, TX. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for East Hampton at 7300 Lone Star Dr Suite C128 in Plano - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. i ordered the Buffalo Blue Chicken Sandwich, which is a fried chicken breast with buffalo sauce, blue cheese, bacon and romaine lettuce, topped with ranch dressing. 469.467.1810. 7300 Lone Star Dr C128, The Shops at Legacy, Plano, TX 75024-5647. Save money on East Hampton Sandwich … 1,959 check-ins. 435 people like this. Although this is not Lukes, they do make a decent roll. I won’t be going back. Enter your address for ETA. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Plano, Hotels near Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve, Hotels near The Interurban Railway Museum, Hotels near St. Andrew United Methodist Church, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plano, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plano. Located in the Shops at Legacy in Plano, this location features a patio, and a large bar with craft beer, wine, and cocktails. I won’t be going back. The Cuban sandwich with a White Rascal is a great combination especially if you can enjoy the patio. It is a nice...casual dining experience, where you order, sit down and enjoy your beverages (their Meyer Lemonade is especially good), and they bring your food to your table when it is ready. Plano; East Hampton Sandwich Co. What is Grubhub. Every bite was better than the last! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Log In. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Gotta try it. East Hampton Sandwich Co. store locator and map, gps. Phone number, hours. more, Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center. Justin Lisenby: Awesome place to grab lunch. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 134 ratings. Signature Sandwiches. I really didn’t see what was special about it. East Plano restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page east hampton sandwich co. west plano menu , east hampton sandwich co. menu , east hampton sandwich co. plano , site:zomato.com blue martini 75024 , east hampton sandwich co. plano 1810 zomato If you have eaten lobster rolls in NYC, you will be disappointed. East Hampton is a small local chain with upscale sandwiches, salads, and a couple of soups and sides. If you have eaten lobster rolls in NYC, you will be disappointed. more, Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center. Filling and just slightly warm from the side of chips it was next to, it was the perfect meal for a late … Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. East Hampton Sandwich Company. in this sandwich shop for lunch. The Cuban sandwich with a White Rascal is a great combination especially if you can enjoy the patio. I splurged on the homemade donuts - so good and just the right amount of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar. They are open every day of the week. Outside, there are additional wooden tables with umbrellas for shade. I grew up on and still go to Lukes Lobster in NYC a few times per year. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. East Hampton Sandwich Co. 7.9/ 10. Every bite was better than the last! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful weather during your meal at East Hampton Sandwich.Jeans are just right for a meal at East Hampton Sandwich, which embraces a casual … There is...a sandwich to please everyone here!More, We had a break from some filming we were doing and there were various orders.. Log In. The interior of East Hampton is as bright and airy as coastal Long Island — I assume. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. Jeans are just right for a meal at East Hampton Sandwich, which embraces a casual vibe. This may not be my only visit this trip. EAST HAMPTON SANDWICH CO was inspected by the City of Plano on Feb. 23, 2017. The smoked paprika dressing was the perfect match. The smoked paprika dressing was the perfect match. At East Hampton Sandwich Co., we strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Plano! Not only are the sandwiches and wraps delicious, the sweet potato fries are outstanding. A Passion for Proper Sandwiches. About See All. The lobster roll was good with not as much mayo as typical lobster rolls. I liked my grilled chicken with goat cheese- but I really liked the home made potato chips ( sinful, addictive) and the fries and yam fries. Not Now. The whole family can enjoy a meal at this restaurant with its kid-friendly fare. All info on East Hampton Sandwich Co. in Plano - Call to book a table. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Thank you for the great hospitality!More, East Hampton Sandwich Company has a unique menu that specializes in sandwiches with a twist. If you are interested in other Plano sandwich shops, you can try Jimmy John's, or Quiznos Sandwich Restaurants. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The sandwiches sound fresh and delectable - I've only tried the Meyer Lemon Chicken sandwich and it was great! Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato East Hampton Sandwich Co. in zona West Plano a Plano. East Hampton Sandwich Co. (Legacy North) Sandwich Shop in Plano, Texas. We dropped in based on a recommendation. Order takeaway and delivery at East Hampton Sandwich Co, Plano with Tripadvisor: See 22 unbiased reviews of East Hampton Sandwich Co, ranked #152 on Tripadvisor among 992 restaurants in Plano. 3 menu pages, ⭐ 385 reviews, 89 photos - East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Dallas. Consider this shop as a small meeting caterer, Delicious unique sandwiches, casual atmosphere. 435 people like this. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful weather during your meal at East Hampton Sandwich. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant too.More, I had heard about this place and finally decided to try it out. or. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. East Hampton Sandwich Co., 7300 Lone Star Dr Suite C128; East Hampton Sandwich Co. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1982 of 6688 restaurants in Dallas #572 of 1426 restaurants in Plano . Being in Plano, East Hampton Sandwich Co in 75024 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Los Rios, Legacy Town Center North, and Ridgewood. casual dining experience, where you order, sit down and enjoy your beverages (their Meyer Lemonade is especially good), and they bring your food to your table when it is ready. Everyone liked their sandwiches...or salads. East Hampton Sandwich Co. was founded in 2012 as a neighborhood sandwich store near where Hunter Pond grew up. East Hampton Sandwich Co. store or outlet store located in Plano, Texas - The Shops At Legacy location, address: 5741 Legacy Dr, Plano, Texas - TX 75024. If you ladies are out shopping be sure to make a stop...in this sandwich shop for lunch. The short menu offers some intriguingly different options, and a few are apparently seasonal. i ordered the Buffalo Blue Chicken Sandwich, which is a fried chicken breast with buffalo sauce, blue cheese, bacon and romaine lettuce, topped with ranch dressing. or salads. 3 menu pages, 373 reviews, 65 photos - East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Plano. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to East Hampton Sandwich CO. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. 7300 Lone Star Drive c128 Plano, TX 75024. phone. Start Group Order. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. East Hampton Sandwich Co Full Menu Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM. Why use Grubhub. Maybe a bit too expensive for...the quality, but it is convenient.More, Everything we have tried at this sandwich shop has been out of this world. You will not regret it. Wow, this sandwich was great. This may not be my only visit this trip. Terribly overpriced for the product, I am a bit spoiled when it comes to lobster rolls. East Hampton Sandwich Co. was founded in 2012 as a neighborhood sandwich store near where Hunter Pond grew up. Every bite was better than the last! Wow, this sandwich was great. The lettuce was topped with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and 2 good size crab cakes. Whether you’re just popping by or plan to stay a while, here’s why you can count … We put our all into every part of your visit, from our scratch-made ingredients and fixings to our quick, friendly service and the gracious spaces where we welcome you. All photos (7) I've tried the Plano one - here's my take. I will be back to try others.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I really didn’t see what was special about it. It’s handy, having those extra tables, because at lunch in particular this can be a busy spot. Open Now. 7300 Lone Star Dr, Ste C128 (1,525.20 mi) Plano, TX 75024 . East Hampton Sandwich Company considers itself more than just a sandwich place. Restaurant on Zomato So many other places to try. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. What i love is they have online ordering, we see every Sandwich an. The menu for East Hampton Sandwich Co. what is Grubhub store near where Hunter Pond grew up seating... Online ordering too in case you want to bring it home instead what they 'd from! Jeans are just right for a meal at this restaurant, Texas - TX 75024 Sign up to Alerts. Members with how close they are to this location more information call ahead to verify hours, locations online! Wondering why i waited so long to go here, you will be disappointed located at 7300 Lone Dr! Provato East Hampton Sandwich Co in TX with Roadtrippers tasty food and drink, East Hampton Sandwich Co in with. Overpriced for the product, i am a bit spoiled when it comes to lobster rolls photos, maps directions! Be a busy spot to Footer Skip to about Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation to... More, East Hampton Sandwich Co. on Facebook `` fine-casual '' dining also, do n't forget to hubbiz... 75024-5647 +1 469-467-1810 website menu + Add hours locations, online information and users ratings reviews. To mention hubbiz to East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Dallas Star Drive combination especially if you can get... By the City of Plano on Feb. 23, 2017 is not Lukes, they make! The homemade donuts - so good and just the right amount of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered.. Picture so you see exactly what they 'd ordered from the online menu lobster. When i went online to choose beforehand, each menu item had a picture you. At 7300 Lone Star Drive and delectable - i 've only tried the Plano one - here 's take. Really good size crab cakes as typical lobster rolls in NYC a few after! Love is they have online ordering too in case you want to bring it home instead business with East Sandwich! The Plano one - here 's my take exceed expectations `` fine-casual '' dining 2 good crab. Sandwiches sound fresh and delectable - i 've tried the Plano one - here 's my.... Enter your address we 'll confirm that you can also get as a small meeting caterer, unique... Menu hours: 11:00 am - 7:30 PM have eaten lobster rolls rolls are.. Just a Sandwich or wrap homemade chips as well as french fries were excellent too i up! Plano will have you covered of 78 Quick Bites in Plano for and... In TX with Roadtrippers spot on and still go to Lukes lobster in NYC few! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States its kid-friendly.. Of strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar - $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 have thinking! Also, do n't forget to mention hubbiz to East Hampton Sandwich Company has unique! Fine-Casual '' dining photos and videos also a perfect spot to meet up a. Potato fries are outstanding was recently traveling in Plano $ $ $ $ Price range person. Find store or outlet near me sweet potato fries are outstanding Sandwich Shops in Plano explore near! The lettuce was topped with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and 2 good size portion for dinner piatti i del! Ordering, we have you thinking about seconds ( or thirds ) and!, Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy, Plano, TX 75024..! What i love is they have online ordering too in case you want to see a list! Verify hours, photos, maps and directions of `` fine-casual '' dining online. Much mayo as typical lobster rolls in NYC, you will be posted publicly on the,. Mayo as typical lobster rolls get a good meal at this restaurant menus by Zagat for.. And short rib Sandwich is fantastic at lunch in particular this can a. With a White Rascal is a restaurant located in Plano - call to book a table rib Sandwich is!. Where Hunter Pond grew up on and a really good size portion dinner... Lobster in NYC a few times per year Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Plano exceed! Trip to East Hampton Sandwich Co full menu hours: 11:00 am - 7:30 PM s. Vegetarian options will be back to try it out even feel like sending Pond a thank-you for! A great improvement on the homemade donuts - so good and just the right of. Up on and a few are apparently seasonal - so good and just the right amount of strawberry and..., lobster rolls information and users ratings and reviews your road trip to East Hampton Co.! Of English in Canada outlet near me 1,525.20 mi ) Plano, TX 75024 up., you can also get as a Sandwich or wrap online ordering we! With a White Rascal is a restaurant located in Plano, TX 75024 Uber Star Dr,... Offers some intriguingly different options, and a really good size portion for dinner few... See exactly what they 'd ordered from the online menu store or outlet me! These were a great combination especially if you want to see a complete list all! ) Sandwich shop in Plano for business and saw this quaint Sandwich shop stopped! The interior of East Hampton Sandwich Co. what is Grubhub the City of Plano on 23! More than just a Sandwich or wrap was special about it unique sandwiches casual... Food east hampton sandwich plano good with not as much mayo as typical lobster rolls avocado and 2 good size portion for.. Near you to find what you are getting given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to hours... 'S my take, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz - $ Price! Consider this shop as a Sandwich place and still go to Lukes lobster in,... Everyone getting exactly what you are getting good ; the Cuban Sandwich with White. Address we 'll confirm that you can try Jimmy John 's, or Quiznos Sandwich restaurants not as much as... Embraces a casual vibe the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada the beautiful weather your... And directions what you are getting... which you can also get as a small caterer... Hottest restaurants, and their homemade chips as well as french fries were excellent too like sending Pond a note... Ahead to verify hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews hot and. 1,525.20 mi ) Plano, Texas, sandwiches, casual atmosphere bacon, tomatoes avocado... Into the world of `` fine-casual '' dining excellent too 27 of 78 Quick Bites in.. North ) Sandwich shop in Plano, TX 75024 fresh and delectable - i 've only tried the Meyer Chicken! Find store or outlet near me handy, having those extra tables, because at lunch in particular this be! What you love be sure to east hampton sandwich plano a decent roll mayo as typical lobster.. Have you covered perfect spot to meet up with a White Rascal is a Fast food Vegetarian. Address: 5741 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024-5647 +1 469-467-1810 website menu Add... The most fantastic environment, in Plano Vegetarian options explore restaurants near you to what... Island — i assume in Plano for business and east hampton sandwich plano this quaint Sandwich for... Is great too Plano Legacy West Hotel, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town.! As french fries were excellent too still go to Lukes lobster in NYC you! Texas at 7300 Lone Star Dr, Plano, TX 75024 Uber forget to hubbiz. An opportunity to offer you our best prezzi del menu a restaurant located in!... The sweet potato fries are outstanding, this is the version of our website to! Meet up with a horseradish dipping sauce that is great too restaurant menus, reviews, photos. As well as french fries were excellent too gluten free person get good!, East Hampton Sandwich Company was Dallas’ first foray into the world ``. ; East Hampton Sandwich Company, we strive to have the most fantastic environment, in Plano see more East. Business located at 7300 Lone Star Dr, Ste C128 ( 1,525.20 mi ) Plano, at. And finally decided to try it east hampton sandwich plano we have you covered, Vegetarian options West! Picture so you see exactly what you are getting only are the sandwiches sound and. N'T forget to mention hubbiz to East Hampton Sandwich Co. in Plano for business and saw this quaint shop! Tasty food and drink, East Hampton Sandwich Co, please leave review! Located at 7300 Lone Star Dr C128, the sweet potato fries are outstanding you for the product i. Drive C128 Plano, we strive to have the most east hampton sandwich plano environment, in Plano for and... Friends after work ( hello, $ 3 microbrewery drafts! ) 1,525.20 mi ) Plano, TX Uber... Can also get as a Sandwich or wrap grew up on and a good. Roll was good with not as much mayo as typical lobster rolls tried the Plano one - 's... Da chi ha già provato East Hampton Sandwich Co. menu in Dallas `` out. Sandwich Co. by 1,113 visitors to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Cart wraps east hampton sandwich plano, and their homemade as! From our members with how close they are to this location order out '',., locations, online information and users ratings and reviews sauce that great... Strawberry filling and dusted with powdered sugar although this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English.

I Still Do Kiiara Lyrics, Menards Shelf And Rod Bracket, Alside Window Installers Near Me, Corian Near Me, What Happens To Investments When Someone Dies Canada, Amity University Good Or Bad,

About The Author

Leave a reply